Skip to main content

Featured

Peanut butter brownies GLUTEN-FREE

In Italy we don't have something similar to brownies, we have cakes but I never ate something comparable to a cake and at the same time so moist inside without adding any cream. The first time I tasted one, I was confused by the texture and even thought it was raw. The great thing about brownies is their "fudginess." It has to melt in your mouth when you bite it to be considered a good one, or at least to be a good one for me. Sometimes I forget people can have different tastes than mine. After reading tons of recipes, watching videos, and trying several recipes, the recipe below is definitely my favorite. It is easy, gooey, delicious, and so mouthwatering that I would make it every day. Even though I am eating a piece of brownie I made at the moment, I want to ensure you that I am not biased on my choice. Simply, I couldn't resist, and neither might you after taste you taste it!!! Without further ado, here's the recipe.    INGREDIENTS 2 tbsp cocoa powder 40 grams

BBQ RUB GLUTEN-FREE



Living in America I could not avoid trying the so famous bbq, meat cooked at low temperatures, over the fire, with various aromas and spices. I must admit that my expectations were very high, so in order not to be disappointed, I looked for the best bbq restaurants in my area, focusing on places that still guaranteed gluten-free dishes.

After making a list, I started trying them one by one. Good dishes in most cases, but nothing that met my expectations. So I decided to make the best bbq at home.
There are a few things that make a bbq memorable:
  1. Meat. It has to be good quality, so try to avoid cheap meat at the grocery because I tried it and it doesn't work.
  2. Rub. It has to be well-balanced, savory, sweet, and spicy.
  3. Time of cooking. Low temperature and long time are the perfect ratios to achieve tender and juicy meat.
  4. Maillard reaction. If we are cooking steaks, the crust is essential to elevate the rate of comments from good to amazing.

Obviously, I started to try the different RUBs I found in the various supermarkets, but none of them satisfied me 100%, there was always something that left me unsatisfied, and so I created my own rub that was balanced in all flavors.

This is the RUB I use for pork ribs, chicken, and fish. I deliberately omitted salt because the amount of it depends on everyone's taste, so don't forget to add salt to your meat.

The procedure is simple; add all the ingredients in a bowl, mix them well and use your rub.

INGREDIENTS

3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup of Hot Hungarian Paprika
3 Tbsp of Ground Black Pepper
2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
2 Tbsp of Onion Powder
1 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
1 Tsp of Celery Salt
1 Tsp of Mustard Powder
1 Tsp of Ground Nutmeg



Comments

Popular Posts