Featured

Peanut butter brownies GLUTEN-FREE


In Italy we don't have something similar to brownies, we have cakes but I never ate something comparable to a cake and at the same time so moist inside without adding any cream. The first time I tasted one, I was confused by the texture and even thought it was raw.

The great thing about brownies is their "fudginess." It has to melt in your mouth when you bite it to be considered a good one, or at least to be a good one for me. Sometimes I forget people can have different tastes than mine.

After reading tons of recipes, watching videos, and trying several recipes, the recipe below is definitely my favorite. It is easy, gooey, delicious, and so mouthwatering that I would make it every day.

Even though I am eating a piece of brownie I made at the moment, I want to ensure you that I am not biased on my choice. Simply, I couldn't resist, and neither might you after taste you taste it!!!

Without further ado, here's the recipe. 

 INGREDIENTS

2 tbsp cocoa powder

40 grams almond flour 

30 grams rice flour

2 eggs

140 grams of sugar

45 grams of avocado or coconut oil (or oil of your choice)

62 grams of chocolate chips

3-4 tbsp of peanut butter

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp of salt

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 tbsp of warm water


PROCEDURE

Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt). 

Add the eggs and the water.

Melt half of the chocolate chips in the microwave with the coconut oil, whisks until glossy and shiny, and add it to the mix.

Add the remaining chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and peanut butter in spoons so you can have big bite of melting, creamy peanut butter when you eat the brownies. 

Let it sit for 30 minutes.

Wet a piece of parchment paper and squeeze it very well. This will make much easier to place the paper in the pan. Spray it with nonstick spray so the brownies will not stick on the paper.

Pour the batter inside an 8x8 inch pan. 

Cook it at 350°F between 20 to 30 minutes. Use a toothpick to check the middle. It should come out with just a few crumbles on.

Remove the brownies from the pan and let it cool for an hour on a baking rack. 

Cut it and Enjoy it!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts